I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Header Info 1
Header Info 2
1. An authentic feeling word that denotes weary, fragile and depleted.
3. A feeling when I am very happy.
5. To have the classical NVC form of Observation….Feeling…..Needs…..Requests be effective, expressing an ________ feeling is key.
6. A feeling when I am scared and sad.
8. An authentic feeling word that denotes calm, serene and satisfied.
10. Words that are sometimes called feelings but are actually expressions of judgments may be catagorized as ""false feelings". hint: 2 words
11. C_______ is a false feeling word that implies someone tricked or forced you.
15. When I am judging myself as incompetant I may say, "I feel _____."
16. An authentic feeling word that denotes hurt, lonelliness and despair.
17. A false feeling word that implies my reaction is caused by another person's lack of understanding of my contributions.
18. An authentic feeling word that denotes panic, shock and worry.
19. Whether feelings are pleasant or unpleasant they can be used to connect me to universal _______.
20. A false feeling word that implies my reaction is caused by another person's lack of understanding of my position.
2. According to NVC feelings are valuable ______.
4. An authentic feeling word that denotes unease, puzzlement and troubled.
5. A___________ is a false feeling word that blames another for your reaction to your situation.
7. An authentic feeling word that denotes delight, happiness and inspiration.
9. M__________ is a false-feeling word that imples blame of another.
10. The authentic roadmap to my universal needs are the _______ I am having in this moment.
12. When thoughts are disquised as feelings the sentence may begin, "I feel ____."
13. When a thought is disguised as a feeling the sentence may begin, "I feel ____".
14. An authentic feeling word that denotes annoyance, upset or irritation.
16. Sometimes a feeling has a label, and sometimes it is a felt ______.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live