I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Header Info 1
Header Info 2
4. We develop more internal freedom if we practice ________ before responding.
5. "We both have needs and all of our needs are important." is an example of the _________ stage.
6. When I value needs as universal, knowing they live in me and everyone else. (hint, answer contains a hyphen)
7. "I have no needs and if I had some, they are not important." is an example of the _______ stage.
9. When I value others needs but not my own.
10. When we no longer want to be responsible for the feelings of others but expect others to meet our needs we can sound __________.
11. Learning the stages of holding needs can help me grow if I hold a lot of ____________ and kindness for myself no matter where on the continuum I am.
12. When I only value my own needs.
1. When I take into consideration the needs that reside in each person, that contributes to the need of m______.
2. In NVC, we regard needs as living within each of us as energies. They can not be seen, counted, given or taken away because they are __________.
3. In different relationships we can be at _________ stages of connection to needs.
5. "It is very important that I meet my needs, regardless of how that affects you." is an example of the ________ stage.
8. In order to consider everyone's needs it is important to take time to connect to the _______ of the needs.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live